Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I am asking for anyone in California, Hawaii, Alaska and any other state, who has been evaluated by the late Dr. Ajit Singh Arora of Parthenia Medical Group, to please respond to this site. There is information that will be posted here that may help your case or even reopen former cases. As an injured worker and in the middle of a battle with a corrupt workers compensation system, it is a very difficult task to do this. I am dependent upon the kindness and generosity of friends who help me to do this. You will see documents here that you will most likely not see or be able to locate any where else. After 28 years, and at age 65, I am fighting to retain and keep benefits already awarded for my injury. Not to mention, they medically retired me, yet the employees of the state of Alaska's Attorney Generals Office and the underhanded adjusters they use, are trying to buy reports to end my disability payments. I hope that somehow we can all receive the benefits we have come to need and are entitled to through an unfortunate injury. Thank you for your time and interest and I hope good will come from all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click here to comment.