Friday, May 12, 2017

Dr. Edward Holmes, alleged expert of Alaska's Assistant Attorney General David Rhodes and hearing office Kelly McNabb

I just received my decision and order from the workers' compensation board.  They insist the hired guns they use are more credible than any expert I have seen.  Now I was injured in 1988, medically retired for this "occupational injury" and received benefits for it.  It is of great interest that they settled out a man whom I helped and worked with to fight our cases back in the 90's when they forced us to see the late Dr. Ajit Arora from California.  We saw some of the same physicians, had similar tests.  I actually had more specific testing.  The only seemingly difference is that he is male.  I honestly believe that Asst. AG Rhodes is biased against older women and this may indeed be personal.  He did refer to my case as a "Zombie Love Story" (see earlier posted document)  The board members seem determined to find the "magic words" (from SEAK) needed by their hired guns to take away my much needed pittance of an income, in spite of the wealth of indisputable evidence I have in the medical tests.

They denied payment for my attorney fees.  This is seemingly how they force attorneys off cases, leaving claimants with even more struggles.  Please review the earlier post of fees they paid one group for services rendered by insurance prostitutes.  Over $700.00 an hour, twenty years ago.  It is considerably less than what today's market pays.  Hired guns, pathetic people hiding behind insurance adjusters and protected by state officials.

I am asking that anyone who knows a worker seen by Dr. Edward Holmes of Utah, to please contact me.  He has seen several cases in Alaska and found against the worker each time.  He also discredited  Dr. Gunnar Heuser, who is a legitimate expert, (please see earlier post on official letterhead).  We all know why they are using him.  I cannot imagine he has found favorably elsewhere.  He has a standing record of denials here.  I would welcome the opportunity to talk with those workers who have seen him.

Please follow as we post documents, while this is an Alaska case, it overflows to many other states and all workers need to see just how deceitful and conniving those in charge can be and how respect for life is way overshadowed by saving the state insurance money.  The state of Alaska is self-insured, so yes, the fox does indeed guard the hen house.

I continue to believe that if we all stand together and expose the doctors and those who use them, we can make a difference and see change happen.  Please share this with every injured worker you know and ask them to share it as well, from state to state.

Thank you for the encouragement I find in all of you who are fighting this nightmare .  We need to put our numbers to work together.  Somewhere there is a lawyer who will see the benefits of taking on this massive case of insurance fraud, one that is being perpetrated against injured workers everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click here to comment.